THE HYDE LOCATION
The Hyde 11 Balmoral is also close to numerous amenities and crucial destinations, which is perfect for residents that values convenience. For one, it is located near to the Stevens MRT station as well Newton MRT station. This means that residents can gain access to the Downtown Line and North-South Line.
Being so close to the Newton MRT station means that it is also very close to the central business district (CBD) area, which a short ride of 5 MRT stops brings you to Raffles Place MRT station. In addition, one stop before that would be Dhoby Ghaut MRT station, which connects to the Circle Line and the North-South Line as well. This will be extremely convenient for residents that are working in the downtown core area or the central area.
In addition, residents that love a good retail therapy will also be pleased to know that Hyde 11, being near to Newton MRT station, only needs to take one MRT stop to reach Orchard MRT station. That would also be the home to the internationally acclaimed shopping district, showcasing designer brands and a myriad of luxury products. There are also numerous dining choices and afternoon tea spots, perfect for those that love some leisurely time well spent over good tea.
Another of the selling points of Hyde 11 Balmoral is how it is very close to the Novena Medical Hub, which is a reputable healthcare provider. This can be essential for those that have family members that require consistent medical assistance.
As for food spots, Newton Food Centre is also within the corner, which is a great place to indulge in the numerous selections of cuisines and local delights. Other notable mentions also include The Shaw House and Tang Shopping Mall that are nearer to Hyde 11 Balmoral.
Hyde 11 Balmoral is also close to a few of Singapore’s best attractions, which include the Singapore Botanical Garden, a 160-year-old tropical garden located at the fringe of Singapore’s Orchard Road shopping district. It is one of three gardens, and the only tropical garden, to be honoured as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Finally, residents will also be pleased to know that there are quite a number of reputable schools within the vicinity, which include:
- Anglo-Chinese School
- Balestier Hill Secondary School
- Bendemeer Secondary School
- Guangyang Secondary School
- First Toa Payoh Secondary School
In addition, other notable schools within the central area also include Singapore Management University (SMU), School of the Arts (SOTA) and Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts (NAFA).
- [1.8KM] STEVENS MRT STATION
- [1.2KM] NEWTON MRT STATION
- [0.6KM] RAFFLES HOUSE PRESCHOOL
- [0.7KM] BARKER ROAD METHODIST CHURCH KINDERGARTEN
- [0.9KM] FAR EASTERN KINDERGARTEN
- [0.9KM] GRACEFIELDS KINDERGARTEN
- [1.2KM] NEWTON KINDERGARTEN
- [1.2KM] ETON HOUSE PRESCHOOL
- [1.2KM] CASA DEI BAMBINI MONTESSORI
- [1.4KM] LITTLE RAINDROPS MONTESSORI PRESCHOOL
- [WITHIN 1KM] ANGLO CHINESE SCHOOL (PRIMARY)
- [WIHTIN 1KM] SINGAPORE CHINESE GIRL’S PRIMARY SCHOOL
- [WITHIN 1 – 2 KM] ANGLO CHINESE SCHOOL (JUNIOR)
- ST JOSEPH INSTITUTION JUNIOR
- [350M] RAFFLES GIRLS’
- [1.5KM] SINGAPORE CHINESE GIRLS’ SCHOOL
- [2.1KM] ANGLO CHINESE (BARKER ROAD)
- [2.2KM] ST JOSEPH INSTITUTION
- [1.9KM] CATHOLIC JUNIOR COLLEGE
- [2.9KM] NUS FACULTY OF LAW (BUKIT TIMAH CAMPUS)
- [1.5KM] CHINESE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- [1.2KM] KOREAN CHURCH KINDERGARTEN
- [1.5KM] ITALIAN SUPPLEMENTARY SCHOOL
- [1.4KM] CHANCERY COURT
- [0.9KM] BALMORAL PLAZE
- [2.6KM] ORCHARD TOWERS
- [2.6KM] DELFI ORCAHRD
- [2.4KM] DFS GALLERIA SCOTTSWALK
- [2.8KM] TANGLIN SHOPPING CENTRE
- [2.9KM] FORUM THE SHOPPING CENTRE
- [2.4KM] FAR EAST PLAZA
- [2.7KM] FAR EAST SHOPPING CENTRE
- [2.6KM] SHAW HOUSE
- [3.0KM] ION ORCAHRD
- [2.6KM] TANGS PLAZA
- [2.6KM] NGEE ANN CITY
REGISTER INTEREST FOR THE HYDE
Interested to find out more about The Hyde Singapore? Register your interest now to gain the following:
- E Brochure & Floor Plan
- Latest Units Availability & Units Sold Updates
- Latest Updates, Discounts & Price